Re: [Evolution] Evo closes when clicking on folders or emails

Am Dienstag, den 11.05.2010, 17:21 +0100 schrieb Dianne Reuby:
I'm running Evo 2.28.3 on Ubuntu 10.04

As far as I know, the latest version of evolution on ubuntu 10.04 ist
2.30.xx, not 2.28.3. How did you install evolution, or how did you
install/upgrade ubuntu?
Anyway. If you have apport installed, you can send in the bug report.
I remember, you also get a link to the bugzilla web page where you
can enter more information on your problem.
Hope that helps!

--
thomas