Re: [Evolution] Huge delays when creating appointments

On Fri, 2010-05-07 at 18:18 -0400, John A. Sullivan III wrote:
Hello, all.  We almost have Evolution working with Zimbra after patching
the webdav Contact code.  The last big problem we have is an enormous
(almost a minute) delay when creating appointments.

        Hi,
my last tests with Zzzimbra server is the same, evolution-data-server
(or in newer (2.30+) versions e-calendar-factory/e-addressbook-factory)
is waiting for a response from the server. It takes then so long on
writing for some reason only they (Zzzimbra developers) probably know.

With respect of icons, try install/update gnome-icon-theme. What is your
exact version of evolution/evolution-data-server?
        Bye,
        Milan