Re: [Evolution] attachments && reply ./. forward

On Thu, 2010-05-06 at 15:11 +0200, Matthias Apitz wrote:
El dÃa Thursday, May 06, 2010 a las 08:28:51AM -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan escribiÃ:

I think you can drag them into the reply composer from the original
mail, but that's still by hand. I'm curious: why would you want to send
attachments back to the original sender?

Sometimes, I want to reply something to the original sender and at the
same time inform someone else and handing the attachment over to this
3rd person, for example with the reply text:

"I'm unwilling to open your Winword attachment, but maybe X will do it"

I would reply to the first sender and give them the third party's
address, but anyway ...

poc

PS Try to reply to list messages using Ctrl-L rather than Reply-To-All.