Re: [Evolution] attachments && reply ./. forward

On Thu, 2010-05-06 at 14:33 +0200, Matthias Apitz wrote:
Hello,

When I receive an e-mail with attachments, a 'forward' forwards also the
attachments, while a 'reply' does not. Is there some way to get the
attachments into the reply-mail as well (without storing and attaching
them by hand)? Thanks

I think you can drag them into the reply composer from the original
mail, but that's still by hand. I'm curious: why would you want to send
attachments back to the original sender?

poc