Re: [Evolution] Building Evolution

Am Samstag, den 01.05.2010, 15:59 -0400 schrieb Paul Smith:

Also you need to be careful when you run evolution: if you build Evo and
install it somewhere other than the standard locations you must have
various environment variables set in order for it to work properly.

You are right! I forgot.
I changed some stuff in the start-up scripts, which came with your
makefile, to suit my needs. I start /opt/evo/bin/evolution-svn-gdb.
I put the scripts at
http://www.t-mittelstaedt.de/evo-2-28-startup.tar.gz, just in case
somebody is interested to check out and compare.

--
thomas