Re: [Evolution] over-midnight entries

        Hi,

On Mon, 2010-03-29 at 10:14 -0400, Suman Manjunath wrote:
Right. The event remains a non-all-day-event, but it is shown along
with the all day events, right at the top. I can see this in 2.30 as
well.

Oh, so it was about where it is shown, not about how you enter it. I
understand now. I see that on actual git master as well, it's there for
quite a long time, I believe.

Maybe enter an enhancement request to https://bugzilla.gnome.org against
Evolution/Calendar, if not there already. Do not forget to send here a
bug URL for others if they'll want to add their thoughts.
        Bye,
        Milan