Re: [Evolution] over-midnight entries

On Sat, 2010-03-27 at 08:20 -0400, Carpet Nailz wrote:
A nice feature would be an easier way to enter over-midnight entries:
that is, something that starts at 11pm and goes to12:30am. Right now, it
seems that one has to change the day on the second part of the entry and
the entry then goes into the "All Day Event" category. We're not really
dealing with "all day" events here.

        Hi,
what are you doing exactly, please? I tried to do this, but I cannot
reproduce it. When a New Appointment window is shown to me, then I have
there:
  Time: [ date ] [ time ] [ for ] [ X ] hours [ Y ] minutes
so I can set the time to 23:00 and the "for" to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Even when I change the "for" to "until", which makes the line to appear
  Time: [ date ] [ time ] [ until ] [ date ] [ time ]
then changing the second date to the next day doesn't make the
appointment an "All day" event an actual master (~2.30.0).

What am I doing wrong and what is your evolution version, please?
        Bye,
        Milan