Re: [Evolution] Error from gpg - key requires a 256 bit or larger hash

On Sun, 2010-03-28 at 16:55 +0200, b1 wrote:
Hello alltogether

I have, or at least I think I have configured PGP-Encryption in
Evolution.
When I try to send a signed E-Mail, I get prompted for the passphrase.
After entering the correct passphrase I however get an error from pgp:

Could not create message:
because "gpg: writing to `-'
gpg: DSA key 0114C5B2 requires a 256 bit or larger hash
gpg: signing failed: general error
", you may need to select different mail options

I have absolutly no idea, of what to do now. I am using Evolution
2.28.3.1 and gpg (GnuPG) 1.4.10.

It would be really great if someone of you has some suggestions.

A quick search with Google turned up this:

http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2007-December/032196.html

poc