Re: [Evolution] Help with settings

On Sun, 2010-03-28 at 11:33 +1000, Eurico Vianna -
WWW.4CAPOEIRATHOUGHTS.COM wrote:
Hi There,

Folks, I'm new using evolution and ubuntu. After setting two gmail
working accounts on evolution I'm receiving emails from both accounts,
but getting a smtp error message to send emails through evolution.

It would be easier to help if you said what the error message is, and
exactly how you have set up Evo to send through Gmail, e.g. did you
specify SSL and what port are you using? The Gmail online help gives
very explicit instructions, which work for me.

poc