Re: [Evolution] FEATURE REQUEST - add customized column to message list

Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 10:09:25 +0000
From: Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk>

!! But you said above you have to go through your spam folder!!

No, I'm saying what I have to do manually with my spam folder to see the actual Delivered-To address from full headers one at a time.

Is the "To" column of any use to you?
Nope. It only shows the address the message was forwarded to, in this case my sirald66 gmail com -- not the sirald66+somesite gmail com address that was originally specified and then parsed by the mail server.

ANDY