Re: [Evolution] FEATURE REQUEST - add customized column to message list

On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 01:48 -0600, ANDY wrote:

        Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 21:34:45 -0430
        From: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>

        On Sun, 2010-03-14 at 17:38 -0600, ANDY wrote:
        > UBUNTU 9.10 with proposed-updates
        > GNOME 2.28.1
        > EVOLUTION 2.28.1
        >
        > I want to add Delivered-to: as a message list column.  I use
        username
        > +sitename gmail com to catch sites that give away my address
        for
        > spamming.  Currently, I have to tap through most of my spam
        folder one
        > message at a time with full headers displayed, to see if
        they
        > blind-copied the unique address.
        >
        > Is there a hack, or is this a feature request?

        Is this Gmail's spam folder or one you set up in Evo?

Not spam folder related.

I want to add a message list column, such that you see
From/Subject/Date; I want to add 'Delivered-to:' as a custom column.

As you may know (it's not clear from your question) you can right-click
on any of the column headings and get a pop-up allowing you to add new
columns. However the options don't include Delivered-To, which is why I
was recommending the label approach.

However I now realize that you want to see Delivered-To for *every*
message, not just potential spam (your original question implied this
was only for certain messages). If that is the case, I think you're out
of luck. You can ask for an enhancement at http://bugzilla.gnome.org.

poc