Re: [Evolution] won't expunge/empty trash

I removed the two files from .evolution
( "~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox.ev-summary" and
"~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox.ibex.index"). Evolution restarted almost
immediately (that is, there didn't seem to be any lag due to recreating

After the "hard" shutdown and restart, moving mail to different folders
seems to be working ok.

But the same problem continues with expunging deleted mail. It doesn't
seem to make any difference whether I use File->Empty Trash of Folder
->Expunge. I keep getting the same "Error while expunging folder"
message.

The entire .Evolution folder is only 890MB with the Mail folder being
860MB.

/tmp is only 53 MB. (In any case, that should empty out each time I
reboot, shouldn't it?) Where would I see whether there's a max size set
for the /tmp file?

The file system holding /home (/dev/sda3) is only 23% full.

Thanks.