[Evolution] MAPI/Calendar: Message did not receive a reply (timeout by message bus)

Hi,

OK, now two bugs vanished by setting up evo correctly.

Evolution 2.30.2 from ppa:jacob/evo230 on Ubuntu 10.04, 64bit.

Now, there is another one:
When I try to change the start date of a Exchange Calendar entry, I receive
this error:
"Message did not receive a reply (timeout by message bus)"

Any ideas?

Regards,
Andre