Re: [Evolution] Evolution MAPI: Not showing FROM address of existing mails in inbox

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 10:02 AM, George H <george dma gmail com> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 9:55 AM, Andre Pietsch <Andre Pietsch scai de> wrote:

Hi!

I use Evolution 2.28.3 on Ubuntu 10.04 64bit, with the MAPI plugin against
an Exchange server.

Evolution does not show the from address from mails in the inbox view, that
were in the inbox before the first start of evolution.

After the inbox has been synced once, from addresses from subsequently
received mails are shown?

What can I do to resync the inbox?

Regards,
Andre

Hi

I have the same problem. I upgraded to 2.30.2 and the problem still exists.
I posted the problem at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1507189  with no replies at all.

I don't know if you have this additional problem as well but for some reason the FROM field for my emails that are about a year old are showing, but between now and a year they're not showing. So that's just even more weird for me.

This is to show that more than 1 person is having these problems.

Also this problem was already reported by me to this list with no responses
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2010-June/msg00095.html

Good luck to the both of us  :S