Re: [Evolution] Searching in the calendar.

Am Mittwoch, den 09.06.2010, 09:53 +0100 schrieb RZ:
I don't know if I'm missing something but when a search an event on the calendar, Evo shows no results.
I have to manually scroll the months until I find the keyword I was looking for, meaning that if an event
 was 10 years ago I have to scroll 12x10 pages before I get to the search results.

Unfortunately, that's the case - as far as I know!

Is there any other way to search for events?

What you can do is: save the calendar to a file (ics, csv or rdf) and
use a text editor or word processor to search for the data.
Hope that helps.

--
thomas