Re: [Evolution] Searching in the calendar.
- From: Thomas Mittelstaedt <tmstaedt t-mittelstaedt de>
- To: RZ <news4r gmail com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Searching in the calendar.
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 01:53:53 +0200
Am Mittwoch, den 09.06.2010, 09:53 +0100 schrieb RZ:
I don't know if I'm missing something but when a search an event on the calendar, Evo shows no results.
I have to manually scroll the months until I find the keyword I was looking for, meaning that if an event
was 10 years ago I have to scroll 12x10 pages before I get to the search results.
Unfortunately, that's the case - as far as I know!
Is there any other way to search for events?
What you can do is: save the calendar to a file (ics, csv or rdf) and
use a text editor or word processor to search for the data.
Hope that helps.
] [Thread Prev