[Evolution] problem opening attachments with OpenOffice which have German Umlaut in its names

Hello,

When I receive mails with Word attachments which have German Umlaut
chars in its name, like this:

UEsDBBQABgAIAAAAIQCht/xGcgEAAFIFAAATAAgCW0NvbnRlbnRfVHlwZXNdLnhtbCCiBAIo

Evo 2.24.5 is unable to handover the doc to OpenOffice, see screen shoots of
the name in Evolution and the error message of OpenOffice. Seems somehow
a problem converting the name to something usefull in the local
filesystem and launch OO with the correct name.

Any idea how to fix this?

        matthias

--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211