Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list

On Thu, 2010-07-15 at 13:00 +1000, Nick Jenkins wrote:
OK, let's summarize (RT = Reply-To address, LP = List-Post
address,
SA = Sender or From Address, CC = CC addresses):

This all far too complicated.

Agreed. If it's a user-facing change that too complicated to
understand
easily or explain simply, and you need to refer to a table to work out
what the heck is going to happen, then I'm deeply opposed to it, on
the
basis that most ordinary users won't understand it either.

Forget the table. It was just my way of representing the possible
actions in a very explicit manner to make sure there were no ambiguities
about what we were talking about. A table showing the *current*
situation would look just as complicated.

poc