Re: [Evolution] Send/Receive option not able to access

On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 12:45 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
... Is this not a FAQ yet ....

Suddenly evolution stop working on my host (ubuntu 10.04).

I couldn't able to access Send/Receive option.

Is their any way i can check where is the problem ??

Evolution Version = 2.28.3

Is the connection icon in the bottom left corner of the screen open -
i.e. does Evo think it is off line.  If so, click it to get it back
online. (Or File -> Work Offline)

Evo gets its connection status from NetworkManager - make sure that is
setup properly to work with your network interface so that the Evo
on/off line status is set correctly.

P.
Now it is working.

Thanks..