Re: [Evolution] Mail notification option

On Fri, 2010-07-09 at 14:50 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
If you want to interact with this list community then I (and many
others) would STRONGLY urge you to subscribe to the list properly and
not do it via digests.  It's not as if it's a high volume list after
all.

He's already subscribed. He posted several times without this digest
nonsense. That's what makes it all so absurd. I'm really starting to
wonder if he understands what he's doing.

poc