Re: [Evolution] Mail notification option

Today's Topics:

   1. Re:  Mail notification option (Milan Crha)
   2. Re:  evolution-list Digest, Vol 60, Issue 19 (vijay singh)

Oh great.  A reply to a list digest that contains, in its entirety, his
reply to another list digest.

Vijay - since Patrick has probably given up telling you, I will have a
try.

   Do NOT reply to list digests.

   If you really must, then EDIT YOUR REPLIES

If you want to interact with this list community then I (and many
others) would STRONGLY urge you to subscribe to the list properly and
not do it via digests.  It's not as if it's a high volume list after
all.

P.