Re: [Evolution] POP account problem

After connecting to POP account i have seen below problem :

1.I am not able to view all the folder available in my account.

Pop accounts do not have folders on the server.  You must create them on
your local machine.  Then, you have the next problem.

My Yahoo account have some folder (eg. INBOX, Sent Mail And folder
created by me manually in my account) and if i want to access my yahoo
account by using evo then i should get complete folder tree,othervise i
have to search again my personal folder mail from Inbox.
Which is so frustrating for me.

POP as a protocol has no method of accessing folders: it gets mail from
an INBOX and puts it on your local computer - that's all it can do.  The
fact that you have folders on your remote account does not mean that POP
can see them.

P.