Re: [Evolution] Email addresses in Evolution

On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 13:50 -0500, Michael Hoffman wrote:
In evolution you can create message templates

create new message and save as template (subject becomes template name)
This works fine.

When responding to a message you can right click on the message.  This will bring up a context menu.
In that menu there is a templates item
From the templates you can then select your template created from the steps above.

I don't see any such menu but then I don't actually have any templates
so maybe that's it.

poc

PS It's conventional to quote the part of the message you are replying
to, otherwise things rapidly become confusing.