Re: [Evolution] Email addresses in Evolution

In evolution you can create message templates

create new message and save as template (subject becomes template name)
This works fine.

When responding to a message you can right click on the message.  This will bring up a context menu.
In that menu there is a templates item
>From the templates you can then select your template created from the steps above.

Currently the only way I can find to create a "new" message from a template is to go to the templates folder and right click on the template
and select "edit as new"

This works great no problems.

What I'm trying to find out is if it is possible to create a new message and right click on the body and apply a template.

Does this make my issue clearer?