Re: [Evolution] my privat evolution client disappeared this morning !!!!

El mar, 26-01-2010 a las 12:15 +0100, Peter Lewerenz escribió:
Hello everyone !

This morning I opend my evolution e-mail client and the Assistent poped up and said he could recover everything but did not show me the path to the data....where is it usualy hidden ?

Yesterday there was the error of not enough space on the device and i emptied the trash...and it worked again....

What to do ?

PETER

The data is stored in .evolution in GNU/Linux systems and in evolution in Windows system.  To see it you must select  "Show hidden files"  in your file manager.

Hope it helps
Sylvia