Re: [Evolution] my privat evolution client disappeared this morning !!!!

        Hi,

On Tue, 2010-01-26 at 12:15 +0100, Peter Lewerenz wrote:
This morning I opend my evolution e-mail client and the Assistent
poped up and said he could recover everything but did not show me the
path to the data....where is it usualy hidden ?

if I got it right, then what you see is an offer to restore from a
previously created backup, which one can do with File->Backup
settings..., if you didn't create one yourself, then there is probably
none in the system.

Here
http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#How_can_I_completely_backup_evolution.3F
and in the second question on that page you can see where your data for
Evolution are stored.

Yesterday there was the error of not enough space on the device and i
emptied the trash...and it worked again....

It seems some GConf data got lost too, which makes Evolution think you
didn't configure it yet. There is nothing much one can do without backup
then reconfigure it again.
        Bye,
        Milan