Re: [Evolution] download sent mail...

On Tue, 2010-01-26 at 08:13 +0100, No more cries wrote:
PS Please don't top-post on this list. Many people find it very
annoying.

ok sorry for top posting i 'm new but i got it now
thank you, i'll think about imap... and see if I can mix all the
folders
of my different accounts in the same local folders on the software by
trick or something..
be just like in pop same visualiization, same folders, but getting my
sent mail..

No trick. Just use filters to file messages where you want them, or use
virtual folders to create the view of your mail that you find
convenient.

poc