Re: [Evolution] evolution connect to exchange 2007 crash, bugzilla closed?

On 01/14/2010 L wrote:
 > I have temporarily stopped using evolution, but continue to monitor
 this
 > > list for news relating to this bug.  As soon as it is fixed, I am
 back
 > > to using Evolution.

 that's my approach too. I am using Outlook on WinXp of VirtualBox as
 alternative, but eager to switch back to evolution if it can connect
 to exchange 2007.

I am also running outlook in VBox for some shared departmental calendars
and GAL lookups.  I really dislike the way Outlook handles mail.

For routine stuff, I switched to Thunderbird/Lightning, and am using
exchage via the DavMail proxy server.  http://davmail.sourceforge.net

DavMail is supposed to work with evolution as well, but I couldn't get
anything but the mail component working.   With Thunderbird, I have my
calendar working as well.

 Do we have hope that this will be fixed for F12 release?

My hope is that it will be fixed in Ubuntu Lacksadasical Llama 10.04.

--
Art Alexion
MIS/Central Office Support