Re: [Evolution] Can't set alarm for meeting invites

On Wed, 2010-01-13 at 15:33 -0600, Scott T. Hildreth wrote:
I am running 2.28.2 and since upgrading I am not able to edit or set
an alarm on meeting invites I receive.  I get invites in the ics format
and when I press the "Open Calendar" button, the meeting is in the
calendar but when I open it all the icons are greyed out except print & close.
So I am unable to set an alarm for that event.  I was able to do this
with previous versions of evolution.  Is there another way to do set
the alarm?

        Hi,
Evolution doesn't allow changing meetings where you are not an
organizer. It didn't change from the previous version, so it's
surprising you would be able to do this in previous version.

As another option, probably create a copy of the meeting, but that's an
ugly workaround. I guess there is some bug report requesting alarm
editing ability for meetings where one is not an organizer in the
bugzilla. I do not have the number handy, unfortunately.
        Bye,
        Milan