Re: [Evolution] Using multiple address books and multiple accounts

On Thu, 2010-01-07 at 18:53 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
On Thu, 2010-01-07 at 19:06 -0500, James Pifer wrote:
One problem I'm having is searching multiple address books when
composing email. I have several local address books and one that uses
ldap. How can I get evolution to search all my address books when
composing mail? Right now it seems to only search the default personal
address book.

It's not clear what type of search you're doing.  If you mean
autocomplete, did you check Edit->Preferences and choose Contacts, and
make sure that the different address books you want to complete on are
checked?

That's exactly what I was looking for the address books.

Thanks!
James