[Evolution] End Bulleted List by pressing Enter twice?

In OpenOffice and in Thunderbird I can end a bulleted list and return to
'paragraph' form just by hitting the Enter key twice.  This makes a lot of
sense and I have seen this same behavior even in Microsoft applications.
Evolution doesn't seem to support this.  If I have a bulleted list in
Evolution and I hit enter a couple of times it just gives me two bulleted
lines with no text.