Re: [Evolution] A suggestion on searching, resend

Am Samstag, den 20.02.2010, 21:36 +0100 schrieb Thomas Mittelstaedt:
Am Samstag, den 20.02.2010, 14:42 -0430 schrieb Patrick O'Callaghan:
Please read my message again. The "combo box" you mention is exactly
what I'm talking about. The existing criteria are of limited use and I
want to be able to add my own.

But you can define your own labels, use filters to set labels on mails
and these new labels are then available in the combo-box.

And I might add that you can always select a group of messages or all
messages (via Ctrl-A) in the message list and use Ctrl-Y to reapply
filtering!!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Thomas Mittelstaedt