[Evolution] ?preview pane redrawn as html image files are downloaded?

I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. Git head ( but it's been happening for several weeks for me now).

When I select an html email it briefly shows in the preview pane, it then disappears (goes black), while the task bar notes that images are being downloaded. Once the images are (re) downloaded, the email displays as normal. (is javascript active in html emails in the preview pane, i.e. if there is an ad or frame that updates after X seconds, will said update occur in the preview pane -- I ask because in some cases it seemed that this occurred, causing the preview email to briefly go black and (re)render again)

Thanks,
reid