Re: [Evolution] Opening Evolution contact in address book freezes Evolution, Gnome

Am Mittwoch, den 29.12.2010, 12:07 +0100 schrieb Sean Carlos:
I'm using Evolution primarily for its address book functionality.

When I click on a contact, I very often find, but not always, that
almost everything freezes.  I can move my mouse, but I cannot interact
with any part of the gnome desktop, Evolution included.  Alt+Tab still
works, so if I already have a terminal window open, I can bring it into
focus and then kill the evolution process.  If I kill evolution,
interaction with the desktop is restored.
Any ideas?

Either run evolution in gdb (see ), or if that does not
provide any interesting output maybe strace might be an option.

mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed