[Evolution] Opening Evolution contact in address book freezes Evolution, Gnome

Hello list,

I'm using Evolution primarily for its address book functionality.

When I click on a contact, I very often find, but not always, that almost everything freezes. I can move my mouse, but I cannot interact with any part of the gnome desktop, Evolution included. Alt+Tab still works, so if I already have a terminal window open, I can bring it into focus and then kill the evolution process. If I kill evolution, interaction with the desktop is restored.

Version: evolution-2.32.1-1.fc14.x86_64
Dist: Fedora 14
Address book size: 15M, about 3000 contacts

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Sean