[Evolution] Help with evolution - Sent Items Folder is empty

Hi everyone, my name is Daniel Zapata, I'm from Venezuela. I write you because I have a problem with my evolution. I had to reinstall my ubuntu 10.04, but my /home directory was located in one apart partition, so my documents stayed intact. After reinstall the OS many applications readed its configuration's files and everything its ok, but apparently I lost some emails because evolution doesn't display elements in the sent items folder (it shows 0 elemets), this folder is local. I would know if is possible recover this emails/files, because I'm sure that those files/emails stayed in my /home directory when reinstalled OS.

Thanks for your help and sorry for my english.

Note: I use ubuntu 10.04LTS 32 BIts, gnome 2.30.2 and evolution 2.28.3