Re: [Evolution] Threading only only some folders

On Sat, 2010-12-11 at 00:40 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
Am Freitag, den 10.12.2010, 20:18 +0000 schrieb Dianne Reuby:
Evo 2.30.3 on Ubuntu 10.10
Variation on a question I asked recently, but didn't express very well!
I like the threading turned on for most of my mail folders, but I have a
couple which I'd prefer to have sorted only by date (without threading).
Doesn't Evolution store the Threading state on a per folder base, so you
change it once for your favorite folders and afterwards don't have to
care about it anymore?

Yes, it does.