[Evolution] Evolution-alarm-notify: not getting alarm notifications

Hello there,
I am running Ubuntu 10.10 with Evolution 2.30.3. For some reason, I don't get the evolution alarm notices unless I start evolution-alarm-notify manually after I have started up evolution. Evolution-alarm-notify is in the startup programs and appears to be running when I sign in, but no noticies. The calendar I am interested in is being fed by davmail, which is pointed to an exchange calendar, if that makes any difference.

As I said, I can get the notices, but that is after I manually stop and restart evolution-alarm-notify. Any ideas where to look for this?

Thanks,
Terry