Re: [Evolution] I cannot void basket of discarded mails

-The message is simply "errore nella pulizia della cartella/error in
cleaning folder", not very detailed,
-Running in a terminal it works, exactly as it works with an ordinary
opening, gives the following warning:
"~$ evolution

(evolution:4852): GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session
manager:
None of the authentication protocols specified are supported."
But I think it is because I must put in my pwds before I can download my
mails.

These details for me have little meaning, to someone else they mean more
than to me?

Il giorno mer, 01/12/2010 alle 13.17 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams ha