Re: [Evolution] I cannot void basket of discarded mails

It gives an error in the bottom status bar, but without any description,
neither in the debug register in the Help menu. My localization is
Italy(also this may affect, there may be some error in this, but there
will be may cases like mine in this case).

Il giorno mer, 01/12/2010 alle 11.03 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams ha