Re: [Evolution] Need help with Contacts/Adam,II

Or should I just shut up, forget about the popup and its sorting and
omission issues, and rely completely on the Autocomplete feature?

poc:
Well, you do retain the option of reporting this to Bugzilla as a bug,
which it may well be. Note that the Evo devels don't regularly read this
list, so BZ is the canonical way of registering problems in a way that
will persist over time.
If you do decide to report it, post the URL here in case anyone wants to
add something.

Adam:

I'm curious if the poster sees the same behavior in the add-attendee
dialog when adding a participant to an appointment in the calendar?

bg:

If you're addressing that to me, Adam, I would be utterly useless - I
have never used the calendar at all.

Brewster

Embrace a sharing community of sustainable justice low-carbon diversity
W. Brewster Gillett             bg fdi us            Portland, OR  USA
Simply because you don't like to hear it, that doesn't make it untrue.