Re: [Evolution] Take older configuration files

On Sat, 2010-08-28 at 18:28 +0200, kielosiltala chaoszeit net wrote:
I then installed archLinux on a new HD and recopied ~/.evolution into
my new homedirectory, but now it's not working.

http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#How_can_I_transfer_all_my_Evolution_data_from_an_old_home_directory_to_a_new_home_directory.3F

Fixing where and how we store account information is at the top of my
list for Evolution 3.0.  The procedure you assumed would work ought to
work (although the directory is now called ~/.local/share/evolution).