Re: [Evolution] Scrolling Messages - Ahhh Driving Me Crazy

On Thu, 2010-08-26 at 20:24 -0400, Rick Bragg wrote:
I have been using Evolution for MANY years, and I remember a time way
back when;  I would click inside an email message and hit "page up" or
"page down" and it would scroll the message as expected.

This was many years ago.  I don't know what happened but for many years
since, when I do this, it jumps to another message!

This has been driving me so crazy, I need to be able to scroll inside
long messages with the keyboard!

Does anybody have a solution to this, or know why this behavior has
changed so many years ago and was never fixed?

        Hi,
I tried to do it in 2.31.90 and it works as expected, Page Up/Down
scrolls the message preview, if it is focused. I cannot find a bug
number for it or a commit, but I recall seeing something like this.
        Bye,
        Milan