Re: [Evolution] disabling network-manager integration

On Tue, 2010-08-17 at 09:48 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
Is it saying you are online when you are offline, or that you are
offline when you are online?

NM he is saying I'm offline when in fact I have a working connection to
the Internet.

In this situation Evolution starts with the "offline/online" button
disabled and I can't do anything about it...

What I usualy do is stop NM and only then start Evolution.

I whish there was some option in Evolution configuration that would make
it operate regardless of NM (same as NM is stoppped).

Evo works just fine if I stop NM and restart Evo.

cheers
jmf