Re: [Evolution] Evolution Mail Filters / Junk Filters

On Mon, 2010-08-16 at 22:59 +0200, Thomas Mittelstaedt wrote:
You may have forgotten to configure your imap account properly, which
is also in preferences.

Hey Thomas. I'm not sure how I managed to miss it, only that I did! For
anyone else having the same problem, Edit -> Preferences -> Mail
Accounts -> Edit -> Receiving Options -> Check stuff under Options.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred