[Evolution] Exporting important messages from command line

Hi..

I'm trying to export messages from my Inbox to an mbox file, but only if
they're flagged 'important'.  Additionally, I'm doing it remotely over a
slow connection, so it has to be done by command line.  Here's what I've
done so far:

$ cd ~/.evolution/mail/local
$ sqlite3 folders.db
sqlite> select uid From Inbox where important=1;

Now, how do I figure out which email message in 'Inbox' goes with each uid?

Apparently, I might be able to do this:

$ evolution "email://local local/Inbox;uid=1"

except for the fact that I can't do a gui over my slow connection.

I've looked at the camel format, and decided I don't want to deal with it.
 So now I either have to write a program that uses libcamel, or something
that talks to the evolution data server with dbus or whatever.

Isn't there a simple command-line way to get an email message by its uid?
If not, I may try extraction using the 'from'-'to'-'date' fields with
grepmail.

Thanks!