Re: [Evolution] problems with sending a message

On Sat, 2010-08-07 at 17:38 +0200, Carla Raggers wrote:
Dear all,

when I want to send a mail to someone with Evolution, I get this remark:
 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=14257
a48sm4402200eei.0
So, can anybody tell me what I do wrong?

Not unless you give more information. What is "a48sm4402200eei.0"? What
version of Evolution do you have? How have you configured it to use
Gmail (I assume that's what you want to do although you don't say so)?
Have you read and understood the information on the page you mention? If
not, which parts are not clear?

poc