[Evolution] SCIM input method is disabled in evolution

Hello, everyone.
I found sometimes SCIM can't be used in evolution.
My environment:
  + Fedora 8
  + evolution 2.12.3

$ sudo gnome-default-applications-properties
Here, evolution is set to the default mail client.

I use CTRL+ENTER key to start the SCIM, it can be set in the SCIM setup window.

Here only in one situation, the problem happens.
If I don't start a evolution client, but just click one "Contact Us"
button on one
site in firefox, and the evolution window start, but when I press
CTRL+ENTER, nothing
works.
If I start the evolution client at first, it works without problem.

Does anyone know this problem?

Best Regards,
  robert