Re: [Evolution] Removing attachments

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll try it if I don't find a plugin.

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 17:51:37 +0530
Sarfraaz Ahmed <sarfraaz+evo-list gmail com> wrote:

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 2:20 PM, RZ <news4r gmail com> wrote:

Hi,
I'd like to know if there's any way of removing an attachment from a
received email. I'd like to save the attachment somewhere and then delete it
from the email to save space.

Quite a silly suggestion.

1. Save the attachment on your local hard disk
2. Forward the mail to yourself [ make sure you delete the attachment from
the email this time.] You could also do a reply to yourself, instead of a
forward.
3. Delete the original mail.

Not sure if it is helpful doing this way, but it certainly can help you save
space.