Re: [Evolution] How to evolution to outlook

On Tue, 2010-04-20 at 09:48 -0300, Federico Mendez wrote:
I got a question for you guys, how do I back up evolution messages but
in .pst so I can share them with outlook users?

Evolution only knows how to read PST files, it doesn't create them.  You
would have to save the messages as an mbox file and then find some tool
that can convert mbox to PST.  I don't know of any such tool, but maybe
someone else on the list does.

Another option might be to import the mbox into Outlook and generate the
PST file from Outlook.

Matthew Barnes