Re: [Evolution] unsubscribe

On Mon, 2010-04-12 at 11:03 +0200, Patryk Benderz wrote:
[cut]
Read this and unsubscribe yourself ^^^^
I just wonder... on most (or even all) of other ML I am subscribed to,
it is sufficient to send a post with "unsubscribe" subject, and it
automagically deletes your mail from ML. Why it is not solved this way
here?

I'm not a moderator or administrator so my answer may not be entirely
correct.  I would think that it is a difference in the software used to
run the list.  Looking at the web page referenced in every message, it
seems really easy to manage your account using this software.  On lists
using the method you mention, although it seems easier, I think it is
not quite as "user friendly" as I have seen as many requests for help as
on this list.  I guess it depends on personal preference.  Both systems
work, both systems seem to require help at times.  Hope that helps you.

Bart